Application Deadline: September 23, 2022
In addition to providing funding and risk-sharing facilities to MSMEs and Small Corporates through participating financial institutions, the Development Bank of Nigeria is expected to build the Capacity of the Nigerian MSME to enable them eligible to access credit.
This year, DBN would be deploying the DBN Learning Management System (LMS)- a free learning portal with carefully curated self-paced courses.
• Owner of business must be 18 years and above
• Business owner must be a citizen or legal resident of Nigeria
• The business must be based in Nigeria
• The business must be for profit from any sector
• Applicant must be available to commit to the training schedule once accepted
• Bankability- Level of readiness to access credit
• Feasibility and Sustainability of the business model
• Scalability- Demonstrates potential for growth of business to create jobs
1. All applications must be submitted online through the application portal.
2. Interested businesses must register on the DBN BizAid application and must complete a minimum of 4 mandatory courses on the BizAid Learning management platform and obtain an average score of 70%. The courses that must be completed are:
a. Accounting & Bookkeeping,
b. Sustainability for MSMEs,
c. Marketing and Sales Techniques,
d. Credit Management/Access to Finance.
3. All businesses who have completed the 4 courses by September 23rd will receive an email with a link to apply for the face-to-face training.
4. Upon submission of the application form, an email confirming receipt will be sent to the applicant within a 24-hour period
5. Applicants will be screened and shortlisted from the close of the application based on the eligibility criteria.
6. Selection will be carried out using the defined selection criteria from the pool of shortlisted applications.
7. Communication with successful applicants shall be by email to the email address provided and a phone call to the phone number provided on the application form.
8. On site Training for selected applicants will commence on October 17th to October 21st 2022 in Lagos and Abuja.
For questions or feedback on the application process or learning platform, kindly contact: [email protected]
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Development Bank of Nigeria Entrepreneurship Program 2022
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.